Large bathroom with walk-in shower and separate bath
Good sized west-facing garden with large shed and side access
Set on a quiet residential street, this charming 3 double bedroom period terrace house boasts plenty of living space and lots of original period features. The bright and airy kitchen looks out onto the west-facing garden with shed and side access. The large bathroom on the first floor boasts a walk-in shower and separate bath.
- Charming 3 double bedroom terraced house
- Well presented throughout
- Very bright and airy kitchen
- Abundance of original period features
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Large bathroom with walk-in shower and separate bath
- Good sized west-facing garden with large shed and side access
Located within a stone's throw of Parkgate Primary School and only a few moments walking distance of North Watford High Street and Station. Watford Junction Station (Euston 18 minutes) and the M1 and M25 major road links are also close by.